The Main Bits
- Services offered by Sellers on 3Quid are called "Do's".
- Do's on 3Quid are offered for a fixed price of £3 or multiples of £3
- Only registered users can buy and sell on 3Quid. Registration is free.
- You may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through 3Quid.co.uk and Do's should be ordered using the 'Order Now' button.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller in the Do description.
"3Quid" = 3Quid.co.uk (a trading style of Tiercom Ltd)
"Do" = the service traded between Buyers and Sellers on 3Quid
"Buyer" = the person paying for a Do
"Seller" = the person offering a Do
- For each Do you sell and successfully deliver, 3Quid will credit your account with 90% net earnings.
- Buyers pay 3Quid for orders in advance.
- 3Quid will credit a Seller's account once an order has been successfully completed.
- Sellers may withdraw their earnings to a PayPal account of their choice, according to the terms specified below.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the fees for that Do are returned to the Buyer.
- A Seller's rating is calculated based on feedback received from Buyers, number of orders cancelled and late deliveries.
- When a Buyer orders a Do, 3Quid will notify the Seller by email.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery duration specified by them when creating their Do's. Failing to do so will permit the Buyer to cancel the order and will reduce the Seller's rating.
- Both Buyers and Sellers have the option to cancel an order by mutual agreement. Doing so has no negative effect on either party.
- Unanswered mutual cancellation requests will be automatically accepted after 48 hours. However, the party not answering will see a negative effect on ratings.
- A Seller may cancel an order at any time. However, cancelling an order has a negative effect on the Seller's rating.
Staying out of trouble
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities should be kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames or any other personal contact details (Other than your name) is not permitted and may result in your account being blocked.
- All communications, information and file exchanges should be performed exclusively via 3Quid.
- Posting or sending anything of an adult, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent or otherwise illegal nature is strictly prohibited. Doing so will result in your account being permanently blocked.
Work delivery & communications
- It is your responsibility to scan all transferred files for viruses and malware. 3Quid are not responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the 'Deliver Completed Work' tab.
- Once work is delivered, the Buyer has 72 hours to respond. After that time, the order will be marked as complete and funds transferred to the Seller.
- Withdrawing earnings requires a valid PayPal account. It is your responsibility to ensure that your PayPal account can receive incoming payments before withdrawing funds.
- Your 3Quid profile can only be associated with one PayPal account. This association is permanent and cannot be changed.
- Earnings will be made available for withdrawal after a safety clearance period of 1 day.
- PayPal's transfer fees amount to 2% of the total withdrawal sum, and up to a maximum of £1.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it begins.
- Do's may be purchased using a Credit Card or via PayPal.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created.
- If you have an account balance of £3 or more, this will be used automatically when ordering new Do's.
- As a Buyer, your identity is kept anonymous at all times. To protect your privacy, avoid requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames or any other personal contact information.
- You may not offer or pay using any method of payment other than via 3Quid.
- You may not pay other users directly using their PayPal account. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately.
- Avoid filing a dispute or reversing a payment through PayPal or your bank. Doing so may get your account blocked.
- In case of a problem, always try and work things out with your Seller. If you need further assistance, contact our customer support.
- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be done by customer support only up to a period of 10 days from order completion date. We will not be able to cancel orders after that time.
Some of the services on 3Quid are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items etc). For this type of Do, Sellers are entitled to add additional charges for local or international shipping.
- When a buyer buys a Do which is delivered physically, the Buyer will be required to provide a shipping address. The Seller will be responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer supplies the shipping address. 3Quid does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems caused, directly or indirectly, from delivered items and their shipping.
- Using a service with a tracking number is the best way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We recommend entering the tracking number on the order page when delivering your work.
- Violation of 3Quid's Terms of Service may get your account permanently blocked.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their earnings from blocked accounts after a safety period of 45 to 90 days, depending on the reason for the block, from the day of last cleared payment received in their account, and subject to 3Quid's approval.
- For any disputes contact us immediately.
- 3Quid reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on 3Quid.
- 3Quid may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, 3Quid will provide an update to the Terms of Service at terms_of_service
- Using 3Quid after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle disputes amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact 3Quid's customer support department for assistance.
- 3Quid will not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to PayPal. Refunds are made to the Buyer's account balance and are made available for future purchases on 3Quid.
Ownership and Limitations (Legal stuff)
Unless clearly stated otherwise in the Do description text, when the work is delivered, the Buyer assumes all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Seller and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered service shall be the exclusive property of the Buyer.
The Seller expressly agrees to assign to the Buyer the copyright in any delivered services that do not meet the requirements. Additionally the Seller agrees that unless indicated otherwise in the Do description, once the order is completed the Seller assigns along with it to the Buyer, to the fullest extent possible under the law, all of its rights, title and interest, if any, in and to the delivered service and waives any and all moral rights in connection therewith.
The Sellers further asserts that whatever information he received from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer.
By offering a service, the Seller asserts that s/he has sufficient permissions to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on 3Quid.